Pattaya is the most sought after tourist destination for families and honeymooners. Pattaya offers pleasant surprise to the travelers with cultural shows, Tiger Zoo, Island trips and adventure activities. Pattaya provides wonderful holiday experience for budget travelers as well as couples. Pattaya tours also include visit to world famous tourist attractions and beach tourism. This wonderful destination offers breath taking views and everlasting holiday memories to visitors. We offer cheap and best Pattaya Thailand tour packages from Kochi Kerala with and without flight charges.
PATTAYA TOUR PACKAGES: Pattaya offers endless tourism activities and entertainment to all. This vibrant city offers lots of fun and adult activities. The city is also known for fine bar cum restaurants offering mouth watering dishes with live Thai music. The city also satisfies budget travelers with variety of street food options and tempting snacks. Pattaya is known for budget accommodations with impressive rhythm and amazing night life. Other popular tourist attractions are Coral Island tour and wonderful walking streets.
EXPLORE PATTAYA - AT LEAST FOR ONCE.
There is no other place like Pattaya. Fully crowded with busy shopping streets, wild shows and vibrant night bars. The city satisfy everyone –be it a budget traveler or a luxury traveler. We offer the lowest price for Pattaya Tour Packages with/without airfare from all cities.
Package Price- Rs 8500/Person
Tour Duration- 4 Days
Package Code-PTT 01
- 03 Nights stay at Pattaya in budget category hotel (Double Sharing basis)
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Tiger Srirach Zoo tour with Entry ticket
- 03 breakfast at hotel
- Alcazar dance show with soft drinks (private tour)
- Coral Island tour by speedboat with Indian lunch (Group Tour)
Transfers from Don Mueang Airport (DMK) to hotel on SIC basis
- All Hotel Taxes
- Air Ticket
- Pre Visa charges/Visa on arrival charges
- Dinner/Lunch (other than mentioned above)
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry etc
- GST (5% of the total cost)
Any other services not mentioned in the “Package Inclusions”
For More Details of this Tour Please Send your enquiry below.
Day : 1 Arrival BKK/DMK Airport
Today on your arrival you will be greeted by our representative at BKK/DMK Airport transfer to Pattaya by A/c Car / Coach. Check in at the hotel and take rest till evening. Later in the evening proceed to enjoy the Alcazar Show and later drop to the Walking Street famous for night life. Overnight stay at hotel at Pattaya.
Day : 2 Coral Island Tour
Enjoy the breakfast at hotel and later you will be taken to Coral Island Tour by speed boat. Enjoy beach activities like scooter ride, Parachute, Under Sea-walker and Banana rides.( Rides are not included in the package price and payable at spot) Later return back to Pattaya and enjoy the evening at Walking Street. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day : 3 Shopping/Leisure Activities.
Have breakfast at hotel and enjoy the day on your terms. You can enjoy shopping/own activities or simply take a walking tour of the city.Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day : 4 Pattaya to Banktok
After breakfast check out from the hotel and move to Bangkok by Car. Later you will be dropped at Bangkok airport according for your onward journey to Kochi Kerala. End of Pattaya Tour.
Optional Tour in Bankok and Pattaya
· Noong Nooch Village Tour
· Alcazar Show
· Safari world with Marine park
· Dream world with snow town
· Chao Phraya River cruise with dinner.
PATTAYA TOUR PACKAGE (WITH 3* HOTEL)
3* Hotel package price- Rs 9500/Person
Tour Duration- 4 Days
Package Code-PTT 02
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
1. Thailand Islands :The majestic Thailand islands are the best place for holiday seekers especially family tourists. The vibrant atmosphere of these islands will provide an unforgettable experience. The Ko Samet, Andaman Phuket and Ko Phi Phi. Phuket islands are famous for their picture perfect locations & activities.
2. Bangkok :The capital city Bangkok is a famous attraction with magnificent palaces, ancient temples and vibrant night clubs. Bankok city is also known for its bustling markets and street food. The city is a must place for cheap cloths and tantalizing foods.
3. Khao Sok National Park: Acknowledged as the most beautiful wildlife reserves in Thailand it is home to some of the majestic wildlife like barking deer, wild boars and Malayan trips and various types of monkeys and elephants. Tourist can enjoy trekking and allowed to swim in the natural pools and indulge in various activities.
4. Railay:Also known as Rai Leh is a small accessible only by boat. These cliffs is a major tourist attraction especially rock climbers. This area is known for its relaxing atmosphere and beautiful beaches and attracts millions of tourists every year.
5. Pai: Popular for its picture perfect valleys and calm atmposhpere. Known as the heaven for backpackers and solo toruist this wonderful valley offers trekking and other adventrue activities.
6. Phanom Rung: Phanom Rung is an old Hindu temple sitting on an extinct volcano. Built in 13th century and dedicated to Hindu god Shiva, this sacred temple is admired for its majestic architecture
Best Tourist Spots in Pattaya
1. Wat Phra Khao Yai: It is the most popular tourist attraction to visit in Pattaya. This majestic statue of the Lord Buddha is positioned at 100 meters above the sea level at a hill and attracts millions of visitors. The serene atmosphere enchant the visitors and is must visit place in Pattaya.
2.The Floating Market : The ‘Four Regions Floating Market’ is great place to visit and it attracts the visitors with variety of food and handicrafts. The vendors selling items on traditional boats and canoes is wonderful scene.
3. Underwater World – Trip To Submarine Life
This modern aquarium with variety of rare fish is one of the best tourist attractions in Pattaya. Watching otter eating other fishes and shark moving fast are the prime attractions here.
4. Nang Nooch Village: One of the top attractions in Pattaya, Nang Nooch Village attracts visitors with its majestic orchid garden that offer fun for its visitors. Here you can enjoy the Thai boxing competitions, elephant shows and other animal activities.
DMK Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfers
Coach departure timings: 08.30, 10.30, 11.45, 13.50, 15.50, 17.00, 18.10 hours.
Pattaya Hotel to DMK Airport Transfer Timings:
Coach departure timings: 05.30, 07.50, 10.30,12.50, 16.40,17.10 hours
BKK Airport to Pattya Hotel Transfers:
Coach departure Timings: 08.20, 10.50, 11.30, 13.30, 15.30, 17.10, 18.00 hours
Pattaya Hotel to BKK Airport Transfer Timings:
Coach Departure timings from Pattaya Hotel to BKK Airport: 05.20, 06.50, 10.40, 12.30, 14.20, 16.30, 17.00 hours.
Thailand Pattaya Tour Notification
Kindly check our terms and conditions listed below before booking the tour. We don’t demand any additional charges from customers after final confirmation of the tour and will not be responsible for any payment given to drivers and hotels without our knowledge and consent. We will not be responsible for the quality of the food and other items bought from hotels, shops etc..
Terms and Condition
· The Tour price is subject to change without any prior notice
· Rates are applicable for budget package
· Rates are applicable for minimum 02 persons
· Hotel check in time is 14.00 and check out time is 11.00
· Tour cancellation charge is 30 % of tour cost ( up to 10 days)
· 100% cancellation charges ( up to 2 days)
TOUR CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY. Cancellation charges.
30 before tour -1000/Person
29-15 days before tour – 25% of tour cost
14-08 days before tour – 75% of cost
07 days/No show – No refund
Visa Charges: Thailand Visa on arrival fee is 2000 baht (Approx INR 4585 ).The Government of Thailand has waived the tourist visa on arrival fees up to 30th April 2019.
Disclaimer: My India Travels will not responsible for stolen items, flight delays and cancellation, but we will extend all possible help to make your trip a wonderful experience.
For more details of this tour please send your quiery